A RealXtend+OpenSim+SketchUp+Ogre Meshes can be found here.
Every house you see here is about 6 prims and every 6 trees is one prim.
Hooray for meshes. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWfnNqf7x0s

Textures are not baked unfortunately, but applied manually in the REX
texture tab.
If anyone can explain in plain English (or Dutch) how this works, I'd be
him/her forever thankful. ^^

With kind regards,
Peter

PS. do not hesitate if you have questions regarding to meshes. Since it -is-
the future I'm happy to help out.