Verse might not be such an idea. One of the major use-cases of verse was
that it would allow high-end tools to communicate effectively realtime. Say
you have an artists working in Adobe Photoshop on a texture which are on
finished parts of a mesh while your editting that mesh adding new geometry
in 3Dsmax and an animator was using Maya to use that mesh as part of a small
movie scene.

What if we throw SL into this mix and allowed realtime updates at least for
the content creator or even better a team of them or anyone else connected
with the verse server while a bunch of friends in-world that are also
connected to the verse server prod the mesh around and brainstorm ideas and
feedback while it is being made?

That sounds like the most awesome thing ever. And you know, if you have that
going you might get a good chance for official support, if not, its still a
highly effective form for content creation.

[/ramblings][/scribbles]

- Nexii