Haha...  I see.  So roll-back it is.  I like the idea but do admit the
implementation of a button that
changes labels can be confusing. I am often torn between always having
the button I want handy
and keeping the UI simple by not duplicating anything.  In most cases I
just use what I find.

(Takes notes for future reference.)