On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Felix:
> >... Now my question is: both launchpad/app and launchpadd/webapp use the
> > same set of bundles. Is there a way of sharing this common knowledge
> > between the app and webapp modules without creating a dependency on the
> > app module in the webapp module ? Could the maven assembly plugin be
> > used for this ?
> >
>  I don't know - perhaps we could define this in a separate pom and then use
> the assembly plugin, or we can write a custom plugin. I've written a plugin
> that assembles all used bundles (from the dependencies) and puts them into a
> folder....

Would it be possible to use a custom dependency scope == bundle in the
pom for that?

I have no idea if this is supported by Maven, but having a clear way
to explicitely specify in the pom which dependencies are "static" and
which ones are bundles would help understanding what's going on.

> ... I'll try to come up with a solution for this next week (hopefully)....

I'm struggling with a customized Sling webapp that's way too big at
the moment, so I'll be happy to test this as soon as you have
something concrete!

-Bertrand