On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ...Today you use
> POMDs (plain old maven dependencies) and the plugin inspects them if they're
> bundles. A special scope would do the same but require the developer to use
> this scope...

I agree that it's fine for the plugin to find out by itself if a
dependency is a bundle or not - but it would be useful if the plugin
could optionally dump the list of dependencies, indicating which ones
are considered bundles, for debugging.

There might be cases where a dependency is a bundle but people want to
use it as a static dependency, which IIUC would not work with what you
suggest.. Not sure if we need that right now, but it might be useful
to keep that in mind.

-Bertrand