On Thu, 5 May 2011 23:02:54 +0200 Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]> wrote:
> You correct. But are you aware that I'm the only one maintaining Tank > (at least this last mouth), even you dont debug the current BB and other > contributors who was doing it before dont do it anymore since Tazwok > make them afraid, why do you think ? Not well documented ? Not easy to > use ? Or is it other fault because they dont want to learn... ? Trying to find from who make the fault is the opposite to trying to find a solution. It's all about who make the fault here. Do what you want with faults; me, I don't make faults when IĀ give code, or when I become angry because I feel insultated for the n^th time because of what I gave. -- GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

