Hey, > Trying to find from who make the fault is the opposite to trying to > find a solution. It's all about who make the fault here. Do what you > want with faults; me, I don't make faults when IĀ give code, or when I > become angry because I feel insultated for the n^th time because of > what I gave.
I'm not searching faults... I'm providing my solution and explaining why. I was sure you would have a bad reaction when I would announce the cookutils, it's normal, it's your work. It was mine before, so I can also feel bad, because I dont understand my own tools or because I feel you did folow my KISS. BUT as YOU said we not search fault... If you feel insulted, it's you wright but it was not my goal, I relay try to sty diplomatic you know. I'm working to provide solutions and make the build bot work for the good of the project. That all > GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> > > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

