> Does it means that you're going to rewrite tazpkg too?
And realy, why are you so angry ? I'm not REMOVING your work, it's the other side, I want to keep and give Tazwok it real place: The SliTaz scrtach builder Not happy with that ? And why I could not write the tools I want, I must ask you before ? GoKhlaYeh, you have incredible skills, I never stoped saying you did huge task in Tazwok. But why can't you understand that we not all like you and I (we) tried to understand Tazwok many time wihtout success. I also take your party many times here on the list and in private mail, but please understand we not alone in the project. As you know I maintain the distro from 5 year ago and I will be ther in 5 years, is it your case ? I dont want to live with tools that I can't improve or debug, so why the cookutils. And one more time: I'm not doing 'rm -rf tazwok' I hope you will still maintain it as you can on your free time and be part of the project. It's a shame I did not have time to talk to you before cookutils are public. I wanted that before anything since we could have find solutions together and you would maybe understand me better. - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

