On Fri, 6 May 2011 02:15:40 +0200 Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > layer in receipts. Obviously, people who don't care about tazwok will > > eventually broke it, often or not. Given I don't have so much time & > > internet connection theses days, and maybe until automn, there's a > > probability that when I get a new opportunity to works on code > > seriously all will be hardly broken and 6 monthes of hard works will > > be trashed out. There's also good chances that in that time you take > > the decision to trash out all tazwok compatibility because it's > > bloated too. > > Oh!!! And when you modified receipt and add your tazwok specific code > in them (report, etc), did you think compatibility ? It was not a > problem for you to break them and make them unusable with stable 3.0 > Tazwok. You even not got 6 mounth to break everything, in 2 month you > did it. I mean in 2 month lot of receiptwas usable only with your > vision of Tazwok and know you afris we break things when you not > here... let me think, finally should I bother about compatiblity when > you did'n ? If you really ask me, I'll answer that you can act as me or accusate me for the way I act, but not the both. Anyway you probably don't really wait an answer from me on this subject so do what you want and be happy with it. Unluckily I don't have the possibility to maintain tank myself so things are almost done. I'm back on the roads tomorow, bye. -- GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

