The link below is the reason for the blocked packages:
http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/ad00280438a6

3 packages in the commit are build depend for icedtea6-jdk. You change the
depend to java-jre which is a wanted of icetea6-jdk. jdk which you removed
is provided by gcc+gcj. So it was a package just not want your looking for.

I also fixed here below:
http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/3a51d8de6d09

So you cause the block list then panicked on your own to write some new
build cooking tool that has crappy depends tracking to a point that you will
be back to where you started 1 year ago.

Way to go.

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 11:59 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> > As I told, as first I'm angry because instead of explaining what
> > you're doing & why you did it again with theses tazwok doesn't works,
> > it's all buggy, etc… while THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!
>
> So I must'n have been clear: Tazwok IS incedible and works, I use it
> these last month. But Tazwok dont feet most developer packing needs and
> is a lot of work to maintain on Tank.
>
> > So. Few weeks ago you didn't intend to revert tazwok or to cook
> > something else… Now you coded something like 1500 lines so I don't
> > think the idea comes to you this night. Too bad if you havn't time to
> > talk with me about it.
>
> You shoul reconsider that, I started cookutils 4 days ago when I gor
> crazy to see all thes blocked package on Tank and when I tried to
> rebuild the toolchain 3 times without succes (ok due to missing update
> you will say, but why installed packages in chroot dont update them
> self when cooked, I mean if pkg is installed then tazpkg install.)
>
> That said it also show Tazwok still need some work to be stable for
> Tank and SliTaz Paclages.
>
> > Few hours ago you said that you «want to use current receipt». Now you
> > are talking about making different compiles rules for tazwok in some
> > packages, and to «fix» current receipts wich don't build using you're
> > new cook tool.
>
> It was an idea, I'm open to discussion about compatibility. Look you
> also did so many things in the wok that I can't checked eerything, but
> let me say you I was afraid when I looker to Binutils or linux receipt
> since ther have function I never know about...
>
> > So, what I understand is that you're not going to replace tazwok by
> > cookutil only on tank but everywhere, and SliTaz lead is make this
> > cookutil works even if it brokes tazwok. Then, I'm allowed (and people
> > wanted to) to works on maintaining my(our) code & add a compatibility
> > layer in receipts. Obviously, people who don't care about tazwok will
> > eventually broke it, often or not. Given I don't have so much time &
> > internet connection theses days, and maybe until automn, there's a
> > probability that when I get a new opportunity to works on code
> > seriously all will be hardly broken and 6 monthes of hard works will
> > be trashed out. There's also good chances that in that time you take
> > the decision to trash out all tazwok compatibility because it's
> > bloated too.
>
> What a bunch of prevision. Medium ?
>
> > So, why I am angry? Let's say that if I knew it, I didn't spend my
> > time on SliTaz & now I regret it because I feel that here you're only
> > write few sweet words to avoid drama, & then you'll trash out the
> > whole thing anyway.
>
> You know me so well ? I'm not trashing anything, I'm not replacing
> Tazwok on Tank now and may not do it if one make it work, I asked you
> some time ago to install the build bot, done ? These 160 blocked
> packages was ther for more than a week, who care ? I asked you to
> install the bb because I'm not sure wher and how to place it, it also
> look like Christopher dont relay know, so YOU are the ONLY one who can
> handle that.
>
> Did I touch Tazwok ? do you see commit that break receipt ? No and it's
> not planed to remove it, but I'm sure you knaow that if anybody
> maintain Tazwok it will be forgot, so why YOU must make this project
> live, YOU take the maintainance, so it's your job.
>
> And you want to talk about time you give. Some one forced you to work
> for slitaz ? Is'n it a pleasure or you ? You not pround of your work ?
> So why have you done all that ?
>
> You must do things because you want it, because you belive in it. I
> belive in SliTaz and I'm happy with it, it not just about code, it's a
> human project and we have conflict, is's normal.
>
> I could also feel made because you wasted my time by commiting and
> coding things only you want but was never a community discussion.
> Resulting in no stable version in march like palnned one year before,
> so I wasted 3 mount this year just because huge change appends in last
> minute. Remember a sent a mail on the list end of last year saying wok
> is frozen, no one listen to me, at least you and godane.
>
> You want to talk about regrets: I should have stop you in janury whwn
> you broke Tank 10 times in 2 weeks, you would also have benefit of that
> descision, since you would have not lost your time.
>
> > Too bad...
>
> Yes too bad...
>
> > GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]>
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to