Luckly these receipts were just copying files over for packages. Another
reason i will not trust cookutils. Also i don't think cookutils will be
using able for tank for more then a year. Not before stable anyway.

If cookutils doesn't build with the right depends it will just cause more
trouble for end users and you. The last thing we need is 1 year old bug
reports popping up of bug fixes that were fix when using tazwok. If that
starts happen it would be best to just use tazwok.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 12:26 AM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> > So you cause the block list then panicked on your own to write some
> > new build cooking tool that has crappy depends tracking to a point
> > that you will be back to where you started 1 year ago.
>
> Yep my fault and one more proof Tazwok is not for me and Tank. I
> changed these deps because Tazwok was camplaining about not finding
> them. And also because I was bored.
>
> Yep, back to one year ago but with code I can manage. I say it again: I
> did not remove Tazwok from Tank or modify any receipt. If You want to
> take the relay to maintain Tank nd mange the full release process
> please let me know.
>
> But be aware I will kinding you since you make Tank crash many time and
> it dose not crash any more from the moment you didn't have root access
> anymore.
>
> > Way to go.
>
> You talked about fork, maybe you should consider seriously that option
> so you will see what it is to maintain a distro. Please keep in mind
> that I act as the maintainer and because I have too much complain from
> other contributor and we delayed stable for month, so I HAVE TO do
> something since we loosing contributor, loo at the commits... they was
> more people before, it decrase from end of last year. Why ?
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to