> What is the problem with deps an cookutils. Is dose not work for you ?
> On my side it store installed package before cooking, do a diff and
> then remove installed build deps.

1) The cookorder looks like a mess. Also we have stuff like this 'acl: attr'
showing up twice.

2) Me and GoKhlaYeh can't read it. Compressing the cook order list will help
alot. Like example, do the list should be like this:
cdrkit: libpcap zlib bzlib attr
This will make it alot clean error. Also a check for duplicate depends would
be nice. Looks right now attr is used twice.

3) cooker will have to be able to rebuild from scratch. I can' t be testing
packages using two different package builds. Bugs you have with cooker may
not exist on tazwok. Thats whats going to cause tazwok to break in the
future.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 1:27 AM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
>
> > If you really ask me, I'll answer that you can act as me or accusate
> > me for the way I act, but not the both. Anyway you probably don't
> > really wait an answer from me on this subject so do what you want and
> > be happy with it. Unluckily I don't have the possibility to maintain
> > tank myself so things are almost done.
>
> Will see what apends, if we can't manage Tazwok/tank ourself we have to
> find a solution anywhere.
>
> > I'm back on the roads tomorow, bye.
>
> The all community will wait on you until autumn :-)
>
> > --
> > GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]>
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to