Le Fri, 6 May 2011 21:57:13 +0200, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]> a écrit :
> > > +1 > > Eric are you sure you want that ? I remmber the first thing who lost > you with new Tazwok was the fact we have a sandbox mounted and a > chroot mounted with bind so after one dont realy know where are > files. And if I remmenber well, we even did a rm -rf who breaked and > removed a lot of stuff. I was lost because tazwok seems to chroot in chroot and build in sandbox. And /home is mounted on the $CHROOT/home. Now i have only on chroot (tazdev chroot). And src,packages,wok are separately are mounted in the chroot not /home So i can share src and wok with many chroots (3.0, cooking) and if i rm -rf i dont loose my /home. > > - Christophe +Eric. > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

