Le Fri, 6 May 2011 22:42:30 +0200, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]> a écrit :
> > Yep, > > > I was lost because tazwok seems to chroot in chroot and build in > > sandbox. And /home is mounted on the $CHROOT/home. > > > > Now i have only on chroot (tazdev chroot). > > And src,packages,wok are separately are mounted in the chroot > > not /home So i can share src and wok with many chroots (3.0, > > cooking) and if i rm -rf i dont loose my /home. > > Perfect! I agree it's better and we can share src/ between cooking and > stable o Tank. So what are you waiting to add this feature into > tazdev ? > I prefere discuss before... > A 'tazdev chroot' should mount all that for us no ? Yes of course. > > - Christophe +Eric. > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

