Yes that was what i wanted. I'm adding depends back into xorg-dev and
xorg-dev-proto that were removed 3 months ago.

I also have get-src patch for cooker.

https://bitbucket.org/godane/cookutils/changeset/3a31579175e2

I hope you enjoy.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> > > > Now i have only on chroot (tazdev chroot).
> > > > And src,packages,wok are separately are mounted in the chroot
> > > > not /home So i can share src and wok with many chroots (3.0,
> > > > cooking) and if i rm -rf i dont loose my /home.
>
> Would it be better to have:
>
>   * /home/slitaz/src
>   * mount -o bind /home/slitaz/src $cooking/chroot/home/slitaz/src
>   * mount -o bind /home/slitaz/src $stable/chroot/home/slitaz/src
>
> And then also mount packages wok wok-hg etc in
>
>    /home/slitaz/$version/*
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to