I seen your patch for --getsrc. You don't need to source receipt. Already
done there.

line 645: cd $WOK/$pkg && . ./receipt

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:43 PM, Christopher Rogers
<[email protected]>wrote:

> That will be good. I may add the way tazwok changes names back into cook
> and recompress since in order to block packages like ruby-pkgconfig we need
> a option like COOK_OPT="!repack_src".
>
> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:25 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>>
>> > I also have get-src patch for cooker.
>> >
>> > https://bitbucket.org/godane/cookutils/changeset/3a31579175e2
>>
>> I would do that as an option:
>>
>> # cook pcre --getsrc
>>
>> --getsrc)
>>        echo "Getting source for: $pkg"
>>        . $WOK/$pkg/receipt && get_source
>>        echo "" && exit 0 ;;
>>
>> - Christophe
>>
>> ---
>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to