Made a patch that would help make tazdev chroot look more like the ones
tazwok made.

<http://pastebin.com/BYRq9751>http://pastebin.com/fq6KFz30


On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> > PS I have not test cookutiils yet cause i think its going to screw up
> > my install of slitaz. So all of the code will have to be checked by
> > you for now.
>
> Maybe you should reconsider the way you work. If you use a chroot you
> will NOT screw up anything and you can test your code before
> committing. I never worked like that, I always test my code before
> commiting, it's a question of quality.
>
> Like I tolod you before I'm not here to do boring task for others such
> as writting doc and debugging untested code. I have other things to do
> right now :-)
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to