I added support to recompress sources.

https://bitbucket.org/godane/cookutils/changeset/87d4bff37e39

Its based on the idea that $repack has to equal yes. Also i have added
better support for development sources and added multipliable sources into
get_source function. This way it should work.

PS I have not test cookutiils yet cause i think its going to screw up my
install of slitaz. So all of the code will have to be checked by you for
now.


On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 2:12 AM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
>
> > Can you please add time stamp into log files? I also would like log of
> > genpkg_rules for wanted packages. This helpful when debug a failed
> > wanted package.
>
> Thes are already time stamp in most logs, but was missing in debug
> info, done: http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/7fc260d77233
>
> Example:
> http://people.slitaz.org/~pankso/cgi-bin/cooker.cgi?pkg=syslinux
>
> There is log of genpkg_rules for wanted:
> http://people.slitaz.org/~pankso/cgi-bin/cooker.cgi?pkg=pcre-dev
>
> Right now I have to fix rsync, since it delete all files in wok... it
> must be late because it was working a time... I want it to delete
> only files no more present in wok-hg. Maybe we can't and have to clean
> wok by sacnnning the Hg wok.
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to