We need a --target option for --getsrc. Main reason is the --getsrc option
was to replace the tazwok get-src pkg --target $folder in receipts.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:53 PM, Christopher Rogers
<[email protected]>wrote:

> New extract_source function. I hope this helps.
>
> # Extract source package.
> extract_source() {
>     gettext "Extracting:"; echo " $TARBALL"
>     case "$TARBALL" in
>         *zip|*xpi) unzip -o $SRC/$TARBALL ;;
>         *xz) unxz -c $SRC/$TARBALL | tar xf - ;;
>         *gz) tar xzf $SRC/$TARBALL ;;
>         *bz2|*tbz|*gem) tar xjf $SRC/$TARBALL ;;
>         *Z|*taz) uncompress -c $SRC/$TARBALL | tar xf - ;;
>         *.tar.lzma) tar xaf $SRC/$TARBALL ;;
>         *tar) tar xf $SRC/$TARBALL ;;
>         *.zip) unzip $SRC/$TARBALL ;;
>         *rpm) rpm2cpio $SRC/$TARBALL | cpio -idm --quiet;;
>     esac
> }
>
> I'm never good at writing docs. I'm only good at pushing code. I normally
> leave the documentation to you.
>
>
> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:49 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>>
>> Proofreaded your patch and commited as well as documentation:
>> http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/e1a3c5900648
>>
>> Next time: make sure your code work and write the coresponding doc. I'm
>> not here to do the boring job for everyone, this is also specified in
>> cookutils README, so RTFM :-)
>>
>>
>> - Christophe
>>
>> ---
>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to