>
> We can add but not sure we want to keep 'tazwok get-src' in receipt...
> What not use the standard WGET_URL and TARBALL ?
>

I think we did so we could have custom target folder with a simple command.
Linux for exampile:
tazwok get-src aufs --target=$AUFSDIR

This way the source was extracted in to a target folder then the default
$WOK/aufs/aufs-VERSION. By default in tazwok it use to extract with get-src.
I had to get --nounpack option add so i could just download without filling
the wok.

I know we are not going to have the tazwok get-src but a cook get-src aufs
/path/to/folder would be nice. It will keep things clean and simple with
receipts like linux.


On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 12:24 AM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> > New extract_source function. I hope this helps.
>
> Yes it helps! Commited:
> http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/49f9b134c2a9
>
> >         *Z|*taz) uncompress -c $SRC/$TARBALL | tar xf - ;;
>
> What is this taz ?
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to