I found a bug with cd to $WOK/source/$PACKAGE-$VERSION when TARBALL is a
file.
So here is some code that i think will fix it.

[ "$files" == 1 ] && [ -d "$(ls)" ] && mv * ../$PACKAGE-$VERSION
[ "$files" == 1 ] && [ -f "$(ls)" ] && mkdir -p ../$PACKAGE-$VERSION && \
      mv * ../$PACKAGE-$VERSION/$TARBALL

This should fix passenger and help fix winetricks when we fix wget the error
message.

I hope this helps.

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 8:36 PM, Christopher Rogers
<[email protected]>wrote:

> > 4) Make --getsrc repack source if it its enable in cook.conf.
>> > https://bitbucket.org/godane/my-cookutils/changeset/efceee01a2bd
>>
>> I already include some code from you about that. I have to change it ?
>>
>
> This code is so it acts like tazwok does. If LZMA_SRC is enabled it should
> recompress source with --getsrc. This is helpful when making my source dvd
> since if the source is missing i can do cook pkgname --getsrc.
>
> Also your fix for no rules will not disable recompressing for packages like
> openjdk-6-src. I been trying to tell you bulk recompress will be a bad idea.
> This is why recompress has to be done in cook or you can break sources for
> packages. Its best to add look_for_cook function since to me its the easier
> way of disabling receipts when you have LZMA_SRC set by default without
> breaking receipts. Also other receipts need !repack_src to work like all
> those ruby gem sources. The gem sources can't be extracted either in most
> cases.
>
>
> You know my point of view and it will not change. I let you the full
>> hand on Tazwok and you can benefit of the project infrastructure to
>> host project you like, such as the source DVD. Cookutils was a dramma
>> when you founded it, now you want to use it... improve it, etc. Why not
>> use the powerfull tazwok ? Dont anser I broke the wok...
>>
>
> The reason for me not using tazwok anymore is cause it can't get
> cook-toolchain to work anymore. I tryed for about 12 times but it always
> failed. Plus i can't fix bugs that you have with packages if i use tazwok.
> You complain about me not testing my receipts but even if i test them with
> tazwok they may not build with cook. I don't want to fight cookutils
> anymore. But i also don't want features in tazwok to be for nothing.
>
> Also if my source/tank dvd is used it must act like tank. Me using tazwok
> is not good acting like tank. Thats whats been bothering me. I like
> cookutils website better then tazwok. I would like tank cpu put back into
> cook.slitaz.org. So we can see how hard the cpu is working.
>
> Added: [ $(grep -q [c-g]*_rules $receipt) ]; then extract. So if no
>> rules no extract.
>>
>> But we want a an empty tazpkg so if one want to get-source it dont have
>> to install Hg, clone the wok etc, just: tazpkg get-install pkg &&
>> [tazwok/cook] --getsrc.
>>
>
> The --getsrc uses the wok. Thats why its in *) case. You get the receipt in
> wok if exist then source it. Thats when you get the source. Its not looking
> for $INSTALLED/pkgname/receipt then sourcing that. And even then you have to
> unset the wok receipt.
>
> I hope this helps explain my needs for cookutils. I want to be able to
> build with it now instead of tazwok. But with some changes that i have made
> to my-cookutils repo. Otherwise this these changes will end up forking
> slitaz source dvd and normal slitaz.
>
>
>
> On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>>
>> > 2) I added look_for_cookopt funciton to get COOK_OPT working.
>> > https://bitbucket.org/godane/my-cookutils/changeset/92e60051cce7
>>
>> Added: [ $(grep -q [c-g]*_rules $receipt) ]; then extract. So if no
>> rules no extract.
>>
>> But we want a an empty tazpkg so if one want to get-source it dont have
>> to install Hg, clone the wok etc, just: tazpkg get-install pkg &&
>> [tazwok/cook] --getsrc.
>>
>> - Christophe
>>
>> ---
>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to