> I told you about the -O option that wget has to save $TARBALL > directly. This will solve the problem with winetricks and > $VERSION.tar.gz since it will save the src as $TARBALL.
http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/93cb8f6fb98c Have only ten finger mate! And I'm preparing a new ISO, also winetricks as well as other packages are build. Chris, can you open a thread on your source/tank DVD project or create a wiki page so we can discuss about and get some information. Because I feel you working to make this incredible project a bit alone and no one is realy informed. Also, you may have to think again the way it works, because Tank will grow a lot. I started the undigest repo on Tank using /home/slitaz/src so we will share source for stable/cooking/undigest, this mean lot of source added... not nice for the DVD. Also we will probably soon have /home/slitaz/cross with full cross compilation environment, you may not get all that on a DVD. Discuss will help and people may have solutions and good ideas about it. One way to think is to make a DVD with all Tank settings, vhost, repos, etc but with only cooking source and packages. If the way the DVD is build is portable we can then make a stable and cooking version with corresponding sources/packages. - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

