I told you about the -O option that wget has to save $TARBALL directly. This
will solve the problem with winetricks and $VERSION.tar.gz since it will
save the src as $TARBALL.

https://bitbucket.org/godane/my-cookutils/changeset/0477c7084e77

Can you please add this cause it will fix that problem you had with
1.1.1.tar.gz.

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 1:14 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> Hi Godane,
>
> > I noticed you don't have BRANCH support for hg/mercurial. Here is
> > patch that you can added to cook to fix this:
> >
> > if [ "$BRANCH" ]; then
> >     echo "hg branch: $BRANCH"
> >     hg clone $url --rev $BRANCH $pkgsrc || (echo "ERROR: hg clone
> > $url --rev $BRANCH" && exit 1)
> > else
> >     hg clone $url $pkgsrc || (echo "ERROR: hg clone $url" && exit 1)
> > fi
>
> Thank commited:
> http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/6b819745d7da
>
> Yes for Tazwok it'a problem since I got latest version. In fact I was
> waiting someone to fix it... quiet funny tazwok was in the lates 20
> unbuilt pkgs! BUT please avoid using $VERSION.tar.gz, I already fix
> libtaz and a few more because after we have tarball in the source
> repository name 1.1.1.tar.gz
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to