I figured out how to fix winetricks. The only way winetricks can be named
$PACKAGE-$VERSION in $SRC folder is if you use -O $SRC/$TARBALL instead of
-P $SRC. This way we make sure the file is named $TARBALL cause sometimes
like with wineticks the end of $WGET_URL maybe differnet then what $TARBALL
is.

I hope this helps.

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Christopher Rogers <[email protected]
> wrote:

> I noticed that alot of the mercurial/hg source are not using BRANCH to get
> the right version. For example your new tazwok receipt changes gets the
> latest version instead of using the right tag version.
>
> This is very bad. We need the sources to be same. If i have to I will
> change the receipts to use the $VERSION.tar.bz2 again just so its using a
> tag version. I only say this cause it does screw things up when people
> report bugs.
>
> We may thinking it tazwok 4.2.16 when in fact it could be other patches
> that are causing it. Also makes a mess since source dvd TARBALL will be
> different then what the user gets.
>
> PS libgd should use 2.0.36rc1 not the hg version. This is cause
> gdlib-config file is not made and that breaks perl-gd.
>
> On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 10:46 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>>
>> Hi Godane,
>>
>> > I found a bug with cd to $WOK/source/$PACKAGE-$VERSION when TARBALL
>> > is a file.
>> > So here is some code that i think will fix it.
>> >
>> > [ "$files" == 1 ] && [ -d "$(ls)" ] && mv * ../$PACKAGE-$VERSION
>> > [ "$files" == 1 ] && [ -f "$(ls)" ] && mkdir -p ../$PACKAGE-$VERSION
>> > && \ mv * ../$PACKAGE-$VERSION/$TARBALL
>>
>> This is well done, commited:
>> http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/e35efad312d1
>>
>> > This should fix passenger and help fix winetricks when we fix wget
>> > the error message.
>> >
>> > I hope this helps.
>>
>> Yes it helps, thanks!
>>
>> Will see tomorow for passenger and others, now I guess I should sleep a
>> bit after ~20 non stop compiling.
>>
>> - Christophe
>>
>> ---
>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to