I meant we could create our own packages or SliTaz related site, not the extreme of forking SliTaz for every minor change.
I believe that the older dev's like bellard and claudinei may have root access to tank. The problem with Tank is that it's hosted on pankso's connection. So when it it goes, so does tank. Not to speculate as to why, we'll just assume that this situation isn't ideal. So maybe taking up this offer to presented to us might be a good idea. But let's not rush into this. I say that we try to have some kind of meeting to discuss and decide what to do about the situation. Maybe put up the announcement on the Forum asking people to join at a set time on IRC. Maybe even have 2 or more so we don't inconvenience any one timezone. We could use freenode's on webchat client for those without IRC clients. I could probably setup a Logger Bot and site so people can view the minutes of the meeting(s) if missed it. We'd also have to draw up clear points that we need to address. Anyway, I'm only a user of SliTaz, package converter and sometimes reluctant helper on the forum, but even I see we need to do something about this. --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

