Hi, I may have time to contribute to SliTaz again. I'm a little bit lost about the current situation, please someone inform me.
- Is tazwok still compatible with the wok ? I know I should test by myself but distro compilation is long and I prefer to ask in case someone has ideas about this. - What's the prefered way to compile full distro ? I need to update my stuff before coming back to contributions. - What kind of update should be done ? The wok was freezed to prepare the release, but release seems delayed until ??? - What are your tought about our current goal? Prepare release, new update cycle, rolling release or what ? I'm sorry if thoses issues have already been adressed in the past, I didn't read all the list. Also, I may not have as much time than in the past to put things in SliTaz but I'm sure I can help in some way. -- GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

