On Thu, 8 Dec 2011 17:12:03 +0100 (CET) "Pascal Bellard" <[email protected]> wrote:
> You can find loops with : > http://mirror.slitaz.org/pkgs/search.sh?builddepends=. > > (you can try http://mirror.slitaz.org/pkgs/search.sh?depends=. too) > > -pascal The (only) loop IĀ found concerning cooking is : gtk+ needs cups needs poppler needs gtk+ It means that tazwok can't generate a proper cook order, because it doesn't use advanced mecanism to solve those loops: writing receipt without loops sounds simplier to me. You should know that loops are not necessarly a problem when _not_ cooking from scratch (it may be one in some cases if some packages are not cooked twice). In all case I think it's simply better to avoid those loops, and in the past IĀ resolved them all. About this particular loop, I think we should build poppler without gtk+. I propose to remove it from depends & build_depends if noone is against this solution. If there's a real need for gtk+ as dep/build-dep; another possible solution is make a separate receipt which compile part of poppler which use it. It's what I did with poppler-qt4. -- GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

