On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 21:13:13 +0100 Eric Joseph-Alexandre <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi, > > - Can you give us more detail about what you need to change in tazwok > and receipts ? > > - For me the goal is to prepare release. > Publish cooking, so more users can test and help us to fix. In tazwok I only plan bugfixes & keep new features for the next cooking. In receipts I need to bring back compatibility, wich was slighty broken during switch to cookutils; there are also few changes to make some receipts compile properly. I didn't cooked all the distro yet (only 50%). In core packages, all needed fix are about restoring compatibility with tazwok. Those fixes doesn't imply changes in the way cookutils make those packages; but they allow tazwok to make them too. In non-core, problems can be various. I found a build-dependency loop which block compilation from scratch, few missing dependencies etc. in concern less than 5% of the receipts. All in all I don't need to do big changes, just minor fixes. -- GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

