Please excuse me, I think I just threw up...

I can't believe people actually waste precious oxygen doing an MCSE.

Although, a handy hint for anyone thinking about wasting money on certs:
it will get you into your *first* job. After that, nobody really cares
about your certs - only that your resume is 23 pages long and says that
you have been in the industry for 823 years and that you know 43
languages, and you have worked for multinational companies A through to Z.

In fact, after a while they don't even care about what skills you have,
but which places you've worked, how much you were last paid, how much you
want now and roughly what you last did. This is after you build up some
rapport with the pimps that look after your niche of the market
(security? net design? coding? coffee making?)

(so it is in the lucrative Meat Market(tm) anyway)

//umar.