...and then Angus Lees said:
> \begin{[EMAIL PROTECTED]}
> > I am looking at the ipmasq package.  So far it looks like taking a simple
> > system and abstracting it so far from reality that it becomes more rather
> > than less difficult than writing a script file and calling it from rc.local

I've installed ipmasq, having a brief play with it.  My only question is,
what's happened to ipchains?  I thought I'd have to remove to instal ipmasq,
but it doesn't seem to include the actual ipchains util, and I can't find
the ipchains package on mirror anymore..  What gives?

- Peter, who's hoping like hell he won't have to reboot anytime soon :-)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- http://members.optushome.com.au/peterhardy
They thought you could see life through books but you couldn't,
the reason being that the words got in the way.
                -- Nanny Ogg
                   (Terry Pratchett, Carpe Jugulum)