Mboards have just about everything on board now.
Our latest roll out is an i810 and soundMAX (?)
onboard with a 530tx card.

These machines are about the size of 2 laptops.
(not inc 17" obviously)

have 1 x lil fdd and 2 x big fdd

Who upgrades on a mass basis? And the littleness
gives peope more desk space. ;)

They also shouldnt be bad linux boxes.

I have no gripes with inbuilt stuff when you
get such a size difference. Certainly home
machines benefit from upgradability though.

I wouldnt buy such a thing. But they suit
our needs well.

Dean