<quote who="Jamie Wilkinson">

> And for some reason, my reply-to address broke in that last mail; good
> ol' finagles law.

Haha. Willow. That's one of my machine's names. (I think we've been through
this before.) Only, now it's a Windows machine. It too is poopie.

Anyway, yes, I was going to mention that it's easier in exim. Postfix has
transport_maps, which lets you do something similar, though not quite as
perky-rewrite-change-my-email-computer-is-smarter.

You can set which addresses are explicitly delivered with the local
transport.

- Jeff

--
                    Two words: Japanese technofetishism.