On Saturday 27 September 2003 07:15 pm, you wrote:
> doug foskey wrote:
>
> ...snip....
>
> >  I do belong to our local group, GLUG however.
>
> Hasn't your wife twigged yet that it is really a drinking club {:-)

Yep: Brewed coffee! (& occasional OD on Pizza!) Visitors welcome!
  Particularly if they can give us a talk on something where we have no local
expert ie most everything! May even have a bed available if someone wants to
volunteer?? (Meetings every 3 weeks, last meeting last Thursday, held in
Goonellabah (Lismore), about 40 mins from Byron Bay for the Geography
compromised.)

regards Doug