Windows machines come configured as the initial user the system
Administrator.

Most users don't realize this and never change it - even though
Microsoft tells you all about it in the help.....

When a virus / worm / trojan comes along it is analogous to having 'The
fox in the chicken coop'.

Any good???

Richard.