> 4: Windows viruses are mostly Outlook viruses
>
> True. I always tell any Windows user to start by throwing away Outlook.
> That solves most of the problems. Eudora seems to work ok, although of
> course you can still get viruses if you do "the wrong thing".

My general rule could be quarranteen windows executable files on the
mail server. If a client says they are waiting for the file you
shoot it across to them after a probation.

> 7: Are you SURE you don't get viruses?
>
> When you've been chronically sick for 10 years, it's hard to remember what
> it was like to be healthy. I just tell them "no, I never get viruses".

I have said that a number of times and ppl look at you in disbelief. Usually
their question is "So what is anti-virus do you use?" I tell them Linux ;-)