** On Fri Mar 19, 2004 at 06:14:25PM +1100, Bill Bennett ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> I'd like to like to teach myself to make a presentation.
>
> People who know no better have suggested PowerPoint.
>
> The list of analogues ^{*} has:---
> 1) StarOffice Presentation
> 2) Open Office Impress
> 3) Kpresenter
> 4) MagicPoint
> 5) Kuickshow & gimp :)

There's also:
 6) mozpoint (http://mozpoint.mozdev.org/)

--
Matthew Wlazlo

Dimension Technology         Phone   :  (+61 2) 8230 0321
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          Mobile  : (+61) 0411 325 520
http://www.dimtech.com.au

PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA30E22E9
CAUTION:
This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message
is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please
notify Dimension Technology immediately.