<quote who="Richard Neal">

> wasn't there a recent study on how power point and all programs like it
> often miss represent the data that is been shown, or shows data in a poor
> often miss interpreted way. And the misrepresentation of the data is so
> severe in many cases (think he quotes a NASA engineering presentation that
> totally missed a major flaw) that the true facts are totally lost so as to
> fit within the format of power points layout.

If you write a bad essay, your audience may misinterpret your message.

If you give a bad presentation, your audience may misinterpret your message.

Most people are not trained to write essays and give presentations, so you
have to expect some misfires. Similarly, I am not trained to drive a fire
truck.

Reply-To set to chat.

- Jeff

           What do you get when you cross a web server and a hen?
                                  Apoache.