Hai

wasn't there a recent study on how power point and all programs like it
often miss represent the data that is been shown, or shows data in a
poor often miss interpreted way. And the misrepresentation of the data
is so severe in many cases (think he quotes a NASA engineering
presentation that totally missed a major flaw) that the true facts are
totally lost so as to fit within the format of power points layout.

Think it was on www.slashdot.org late last year.

--
    GPLG
  GPLGPLGP