Thanks to all for the offers of help. I have an offer from a local company
in Hornsby (their reply was offlist so won't put there name up
here.....yet!) to put their staff onto the job for me - which is very much
appreciated. Once we have a plan of attack I will be in contact with the
others who offered help to see if they want to work in with us or even
help with the training of staff etc.

Simon Males said:

> What organisation is this?

The organisation is Studio ARTES Northside Inc.,
http://www.studioartes.com.au (was going to take too long to get a .org).
The Manager is my wife who has been in disability work for over twenty
five years along with her offsider that has similar experience. Having
great success. The move to the new building is currently massively over
budget  :-( but worth every cent! The donations and freebies from over 35
local companies so far we can't estimate the value of but it is huge.

The major funding comes from Governments and private donations and the
collection of fees from the clients. Hoverer there is always a struggle to
get the next set of funding, and there are no guarantees, with a lot of
hoops to jump through (which is right for public monies). For the first
year of operation ALL staff worked as volunteers for NO pay, adn we are
still very much dependent on volunteers, so they are a dedicated lot and
deserve as much help as I can muster for them.

--
Simon Bryan
IT Manager