Dear all

Well I just got a little story behind this question. I just succeed convince my customer that trying to do web design using ASP.net to use Linux using PHP yeaaahhh
Linux Rulez. now seems I got a bit problem trying to convince this administrator to change all the system using linux. he is asking about the mail server for replacement for their exchange server 2003 that he said is the best (may be true)
I just want to debate with this guy since I haven't much experience with mail server. he want to know the capabilities of each linux mail server and compatibilty and how much can the mail server handle like how much email etc, etc and how much size that it could handle

well I really praise linux for everything i hope i could find some answer

many thanks in advance

Do you Yahoo!?