This one time, at band camp, Dean Hamstead wrote:
> go get the calendar plugin for firefox/thunderbird/mozilla
> or get it as the stand alone app 'sunbird'.
> personally ive found sunbird to be good on its own (in windows)

Hmmm.  This is looking a _little_ more polished than last time I tried
it.  Still got a ways to go.

However, this is NOT what people expect from an "enterprise" calendar.
You can't invite people, view their status on a proposed date or
schedule non-human resources.  These are the things Exchange does that
people actually use.

And for the people who suggest Novell Groupwise: I presume you're not
the same people who bleat about Exchange HTML and RTF emails, because
Groupwise produces some truly hideous emails.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
www.rumble.net

"Which is more musical, a truck passing by a factory
 or a truck passing by a music school?"
- John Cage