Huh? When did this thread become a debate on the definition of Free or
Open Source Software?

And for what it is worth I have never heard this definition anywhere -
OSS is code censorship - you can read my ideas (source code), but you
can't
use them (my copyright and often an exclusionary license).

Martin Visser

Technology Consultant
Consulting & Integration
Technology Solutions Group - HP Services

410 Concord Road
Rhodes NSW  2138
Australia

Mobile: +61-411-254-513
Fax: +61-2-9022-1800
E-mail: martin.visserAThp.com

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify HP immediately by return email and then delete
the email, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the
information in it.