Jeff Waugh wrote:
VMWare Server is not for running server operating systems, it's for running
*as a server* itself. Want to run 15 operating systems concurrently on a
very beefy, headless server in your data centre? Want to be able to connect
to them and manage them remotely, with a full graphical client (like VMWare
Workstation's UI, but talking to the server)? That's what VMWare server is
all about.

I see. Thanks for the clarification. Sorry for the noob questions, but how is this exactly different from, say a VMWare Workstation machine that I can connect to using VNC/SSH or RDP? I'll probably give it a go on the weekend...

Carlo

- Jeff