On 12/02/07, Michael Lake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yeah I saw that when I read into it in more detail. It also looks like you
have to
have SSL setup too. I'll try it sometime this week but I don't think its a
5 minute
thing to setup. I certainly want my from: to be [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In GMail, under "Setting->Accounts", you can configure other e-mail
addresses from which your e-mail can appear to be coming from.
GMail will still show your GMail account under some other header (forgot
which) but unless people actually look for it (or in one webmail case I saw,
the mail will have a comment like "<GMail account> on behalf of <your domain
account>") they won't notice that you used your gmail account and the "reply
to" will go back to your domain.

--Amos