I got a Vodafone prepaid one the other day, not much luck on my 64 bit system
so
far though.

The current usb stick model is K3765 which doesn't seem to be supported by the
available kernels in Ubuntu at least, or maybe it needs some fiddling. It's not

been much fun so far trying to get it working without an alternate network
connection.

There are drivers and utilities available but they seem to be intel 32bit only,

although it looks like source might be available for some of it.

http://www.betavine.net/bvportal/resources/datacards/os

--
Felix

On Thu 21/01/10  3:14 PM , "j blrown" gonz...@fastmail.fm sent: