Hello,

I haven't noticed any discussion of this on this list so I wonder if noone else has experienced the same issues with fso-frameworkd 0.9.5.9+git20090920-1 using ophonekit.

The most obvious symptom is that it just stops working whenever I have an incoming text message. Sometimes it responds to SIGINT by performing the actions that it should have done when the text message arrived, and then proceeds to completely hang until I send it a SIGKILL. Other times it shuts down cleanly, but without performing the actions on SIGINT. A debug log show no obvious sign of anything going astray.

I tried running syslog to see if anything showed up there but there was nothing.

Could anyone suggest where I might look next to see what's going on?

Cheers,
Jonathan