Hi,

Jonathan Schultz a écrit :
> Hi again,
>
> After much frustration I've given up using my Freerunner as a phone
> until I can get this framework thing sorted out.
>
> Current symptoms include random framework crashes, no sound on phone
> calls and no connection to the GSM network.
>
> Is there any chance of someone posting some usable configuration files
> to this list?
>
> Cheers,
> Jonathan
>
> Jonathan Schultz wrote:
>>> I just tried that and things have gotten worse.
>>> openmoko-panel-plugin is now chewing around 40% of the CPU and I am
>>> unable to use it to turn on the GSM - that is, I can try to turn on
>>> the GSM but nothing actually happens.
>>
>> Sorry for all this rambling but I engaged my brain and took a look
>> inside the configuration files at which point it became fairly obvious
>> that I needed to manually tweak the configuration file for my
>> freerunner.  It appears to work now, though I haven't time to really
>> test it.

I've been experiencing the same kind of frameworkd hangs as you. Today I
switched my FSO configuration to use fso-abyss and fso-usaged, and it
seems it solves the problem (just tested with a few calls so far).

I've had to adapt /etc/framworkd.conf as above:

1- enable fso-usaged:

 [fsousage]
 disable = 0
 lowlevel_type = openmoko

 [fsousage.controller]
 [fsousage.lowlevel_openmoko]

2- disable osuaged:

 [ousaged]
 disable = 1
 sync_resources_with_lifecycle = always

3- enable fso-abyss:

 [ogsmd]
 ti_calypso_muxer = fso-abyss

Please note that I don't use openmoko-panel-plugin.

Hope this helps.

_Gilles.