umm, I a glad I am not married to you, LOL
We would be married long, LOL
AJ
----- Original Message -----
From: Angela
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 8:22 PM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] now flirting

If it offended him or hurt his feelings, no I wouldnt do it. At least not consciously. The joke in my family is that when I was born and the dr slapped me on the bottom, I smiled and batted my eyelashes at him and started the flirting then and there and it never stopped. I usually try to call it naturally outgoing rather than naturally flirtacious.