Actually I think we all pretty much agree, but I am not talking about "some" cases... I am talking about the woman I saw on FOX last night.... and for that husband, I am sure he knows were the parents stand.

On Thursday, October 16, 2003, at 10:12 AM, Angela wrote:

I somewhat agree with you on that, but in some cases the husband might know
the wishes better than the parents. I do think he should talk it over with
them, listen to what they think, take it into consideration and then make
his decision.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 11:12 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Right to Die

Again.... I am not arguing... only pointing out that the parents should have a valid bitch. If I were the husband I wouldn't be able to say to the parents.... " No.... she has to die" If there were a living will that said she wanted to die under theses circumstances it might be different.