It will go to trial because the judge wants to be re-elected.  It won't have anything to do with the facts or lack of, it will be purely political.  It's safer to let it go to trial then his hands are clean of it.  He erred on the side of caution.

My question is this, say it goes to trial and this evidence proves true and he's not guilty.  I don't mean just like OJ, I mean that it's clear he's not guilty...you won't see the DA offering him the money for his defense, you won't see the DA paying him for any time lost from his profession, you won't see anything like that.  It's irrelevant that he can afford it.  False accusations hurt everyone, and to  me this sounds more and more like a false accusation.

If his wife wants to take him to task for adultery, then more power to her.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 12:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Breaking...

In a message dated 10/16/2003 11:36:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

He should have kept his pants zipped, but I sure don't want to see a guy go
to jail when the physical evidence points to other people.  I mean geeze,
the semen and blood in her panties belonged to someone else.  Isn't that
enough to say he's not the guy and it's possible a rapist is still on the
loose?  I mean come on?  Did the defense team plant another guy's semen in
her drawers????

oh man i can just see it now

if the panties fit  acquit    lol

but to answer your question  if its possible hes the guy it will go to trial if its not he wont.  thats the whole point of this to see if theres enough to go to trial with